Tania is also heavily invested in engaging with youth to explore trades career path. In support of this initiative Tania has partner with organization like Junior Achievement and advocates for more high school student involvement in the industry through co-op programs.
- Master Electrician
- 20 + years of General Construction Experience
- Electrical Foreperson – Darlington Nuclear Generating Station
- Apprentice Hydro One
- Heavy Equipment and Hauling
- Labour Relations Law
- Legal Assistant
- Certified Health and Safety Representative
- Chamber Board Member
- Mentor Junior Achievement
- Chair of Apprenticeship Committee – CUSW
- High Voltage Substation – Emergency Services and Repairs.
- Only Female Recognized Havelock Metals Installer
- Complete Custom Home Builds
- Only Female Complete Concrete Contractor.
- Specializing in poured and ICF slabs, sidewalks, parking lots, custom concrete, and small stamped concrete jobs.
He knows new construction technology, software. Additionally, he is equipped with efficiency in different construction software packages. His management skill, the problem-solving skill will be helpful for us to reach our milestones.